Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

yep! that's me!!

One thing has been consistent in my apparent inconsistent life at least concerning my emotive nature. The exhilarating thrill of conceptualizing ideas that border on fanatism and its bloated optimism that lasts only for the first tear drops to reach my neck.

The overwhelming urge to do the thing right on, has always (on the occasions that I've acted on my emotions) left me wondering if I have a dual personality. Extreme are the changes I experience, one full of optimism and the other deflated.

That is why I have decided to wait for my adrenaline to slow on this occasion as I watch my perfect stranger to disappear from view. Then when all is calm around my cardiac area, I switch on the part of me that I use for alternative measures. After I analyze the whole situation, that's when I get to see the situation a whole lot differently, together with loosing sight of my perfect stranger.

At this point, this is the beginning of my real problem. The entry of factual reality, the exit of faith or what they call 'evidence of things not seen’. The kind of faith I build my life on. For my faith in God is my positivity, my enthusiasm, my optimism, my hope and the only window that I view the rest of my life with.

So yes, you've guessed right. Without faith, it is impossible for me to act. I remain just a zombie in life, using 99% of the life I've to wait for my 1% to make it happen. And that my dears is my consistency amidst my inconsistencies, which leaves me not foolish but unwise.

2 comments: