Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

who am i?

Most of the times, life just happens for me. I get to wake up, not out of choice (though ofcourse, I thank God for every waking moment), other times, I get to anticipate and make things happen. One thing I have learnt though is that for every one of the ticking seconds of my life, I'm in control of barely 1% of my entire life.The rest, its unfolding is out of my control.

Its been many many years since my zero years up untill this moment. Many many more are yet to be lived.The question at this point of my is, have I even started the real living? I thank God for every beat of my heart and will praise Him eternally, but question? what is LIFE if I may ask you guys?

I stopped questioning things, that is at large scale.I stopped because I learnt that,most poeple were as ignorant as me.Everyday I learn that there are tonnes of stuff that i don't know. Take for instance today, I woke up thinking that it was going to just another day filled with normal activity, nothing extraordinary, but then I realize that it is not only the quantitative value of each second that counted but its qaulitative also.So here I am trying to make every second value in my existence in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment