Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

KABOJJA!

There is one thing in Kabojja
That sets my heart to rest,
Neither morning nor eventide
Accompanied by their armored cruelties
Crushes away the peace that harbors
In my heart as eye caches sight
Of my cherished friends

Sure, I long for the gates
Of my treacherous future to open
But surely enough; the day
Of my departure in kabojja
With sighs, heavy for mine
Heart clothed in despair
Will longingly yearn for dear souls

Whose sight quenches the love
Which surrounded me but leaveth
As I entered the gates of mighty
Kabojja! Moving towards them propelled
By carnal compulsion colours
Dulling our Rainbows
The petals soft like a mother’s touch

Without them, this place would but
A garrison it would be for me
For their presence invites me to
An azimuth of familiarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment